Oxford HR’s growing HR Consulting practice provides a selection of specialist services to help clients design and implement solutions to organisational challenges and change, new opportunities or changes in mission.
Oxford HR provides these services adopting a best practice that best fit approach which recognises local legal requirements and cultural context of client organisations.
- Job design and position descriptions
- Executive Search and Recruitment
- Talent Management Strategies
- Facilitation of processes
- Strategic Human Resource Consulting
- Organisational reviews
- HR policy development
- HR metrics and reporting
- Construction of performance management systems
- Workforce planning
- Global mobility advice
- Salary benchmarking surveys and advice
- Support to HR teams at times of peak overload
Our Sector Specialisms
We support our clients across the breadth of the social and environmental impact sector.
We can also assist you with
From appointing a change-maker in a hard-to-fill role and assessing the effectiveness of your Board, to coaching the new member of your senior leadership team, Oxford HR is expertly placed to deliver a range of leadership services to social and environmental impact organisations.